Depression is a leading cause of disability and suffering worldwide. 300 million people suffer from depression globally, costing the world economy USD 1 trillion in lost productivity.
Depression costs the Australian economy AUD 6 billion in direct and indirect costs..
1 in 3 patients recovering from their first depression episode is likely to relapse, turning depression into a chronic disease.
Prolonged sympathetic nervous arousal or fight or flight activity in the body is a leading risk factor for depression relapse.
Relapse turns depression into a chronic disease
Philia Labs’ solution for relapse prevention
What it is:
- User-friendly platform to enable earlier interventions by the clinician
- Patient-friendly wearable
- Clinically validated algorithms to quantify stress in real-time
- Reporting system for clinician
Who it is for:
- Patients undergoing depression treatment and at risk of relapse
- Psychiatrist prescribes wearable + data monitoring program