World-First Digital Biomarker of Physiological Stress
Australia spends $29bn per year on mental health
yet we’re still losing 8 lives per day to suicide.
Philia Labs provides a continous feed of clinically-validated data to predict mental health decline, allowing earlier intervention to save money and lives.
we make a difference
Philia Labs’ proactive biofeedback and stress monitoring system can:
- Accurately measure and establish patterns in physiological stress
- Raise awareness and insights into mental health
- Find links between physical and mental health
- Empower early intervention before problems manifest clinically
- Provide clinically-validated data to support effective decision-making, investment and intervention